Skip to main content

Day 2 of UPSR

Today Aliyah had only one paper - Maths 1. Me no stress anymore. It was very cold this morning, teruskan tidur lebih baik dari naik basikal. Hubby kata, bukan I kata. Anyway, we had to leave Aliyah with her Aunty Linda for our final meeting with lawyers handling the sale of our apartment. It took almost a year to settle. Such a long wait and mostly the delay by the buyer's bank (which funnily is also our bank). I guess departments and branches don't talk to each other. I am so grateful that we had such a good real estate agent and lawyer. They really helped.

While we were out, I prayed Aliyah revised her English and Science subjects for tomorrow. I had some sample papers prepared for her to practice. And also prayed that "Teacher Linda" will monitor her. Since she said she had revised the subjects at school, I didn't really pushed her tonight. Just some light reading and she was already sleepy.

Tomorrow is the last day. I pray everything will go well.

Comments