Skip to main content

Happy Birthday to Me...

I'm 42 today. And proud to be. Sometimes memang rasa macam - if only I am a few years younger... But then, a few years younger doesn't give me the experience and knowledge I currently have. So, I am very contented.

How the day started? For years, Hubby would wish me at 12.01am on the dot. This time around he didn't. Or so I thought. Because I remember looking at the clock at 11.30pm and the next thing I know I woke up at 2.30am. Today rasa kecik la sikit hati sebab dia tak wish pun pagi. He wished me again at 10am and said - it's my 2nd wish today. Apparently he did wish me at 12.01am and I actually replied - Thank You! Wahhh... dalam tidur pun boleh jawab!

After Friday prayers, we went to Alamanda for my birthday lunch. Had nice meal at Madam Kwan's. Then, to MPH because Hubby wanted me to pick a book. Pusing-pusing tak jumpa pulak buku yang dicari. And maybe because I just bought a book last week - Haruki Murakami's 1Q84 which I have yet to read. I am at my 100th round of reading Norwegian Woods. So, nak habiskan dulu. Since 1Q84 is a very thick book, tak ada perasaan sangat nak beli buku baru. We then headed to Parkson where I got to pick a new handbag. Very happy indeed. Well, actually Aliyah picked the handbag she liked. Ikut sajalah taste dia.

My Message Inbox and my FB wall are full of well wishers. Thank you so much for the thoughts.

Comments