Skip to main content

Small Birthday Celebration

Aliyah had her BFF over on Saturday. I took the opportunity to bake her a cake. Since her BFF's birthday was 2 days before hers, good to have a small celebration for the 2 girls. I have not baked for so long. My spring cleaning session last month saw me throwing out lots of baking stuff. The utensils are nicely arranged on the top shelves. Macam saja je susahkan aktiviti mengeluarkan barang. But then, for my little girl - I baked!
 Bottom layer vanilla cake, top layer choc moist. Malasnya nak buat piping deco (malas nak mengemas sebenarnya), so I just put the choc moist cake crumbles all around. The taste? Yummy la jugak. But I should've cut the vanilla cake in half and spread more butter cream. This is supposed to be a 3 layer cake - tapi last minute macam malasnya...

My little girl is on a school trip to Melaka today. I pray Allah looks after her.  

Comments