Skip to main content

Celebrating Life

I actually lama tak masuk office. This week only one day on Tuesday. My staff is having problems with her back she's got to go for physio sessions 3 times a week. But she's armed with everything needed for an admin to manage the office from home - laptop, broadband, phone with free 250mins talking time, call divert from office to her phone... So, business is actually as usual.

Since I spent the day at the office today, I got the chance to admire my plant - from just one shoot when we first moved here, now there are 6 and going to 7. This plant was originally given by my good friend Yatt. When it grows, I started to break it up and replant in 2 pots. The one at the office is the healthy one. The one at home has been divided into 2 where I replanted in one tall vase as birthday present to my nephew. I told him the plant symbolises rezeki. You work hard and you can see more shoots coming out! 
Now, I hope this new shoot means murah rezeki because I so need it badly!

Comments