Skip to main content

Sampai Termimpi

Once, Hubby's ex-boss whom I know posted on his FB - who is your role model - someone you look up to? I responded = Prof Kamil Ibrahim. His book Travelog Dakwah touched my heart and soul. I still have it on my desk at work (sorry Abg Ben, the book is still with me) which I would open occasionally. I'm now reading Bersyukur Saat Diuji. I follow him on FB and read his blogs. 

Last week, his postings were mostly on buka puasa at Masjid Nabawi - the simple food being consumed. On a Friday night I had a dream. I was at a mosque. It was Masjid Nabawi, Madinah. I just feel it in my guts. It was so beautiful and peaceful. It was nearing Maghrib and I was fasting. There was a door and I could see people queuing up to get food outside. Very long queue. There were delicious food of buffet spread. Then, there were the simple food offered in the mosque - on "saprah". I remember glasses of water and this big currypuffs (like the ones I bought a few weeks ago at the nearby pasar malam). That's all. It was either getting into line to get the delicious food outside or to eat the simple food offered by the mosque. I chose to break fast with the simple food. Took a few bites and I was done. I glanced at the door - people were still queuing up for food. Long queues. I then took my sejadah and I got a nice spot to perform solat jamaah comfortably.

I woke up. Termenung sekejap. This is one of those dreams that stick to my head. Teringat pun dah cukup untuk melapangkan dada...  

Comments