Skip to main content

New Office - Renovation Work Progress

Quite some progress. This morning we came to these... I think Thursday next week we'll be able to "open" the office.
The training room partition is up. The room looks bigger than imagined. We estimated about 12 people at one time (6 desks of 5 feet size), but this room can comfortably house 18 people. Originally we wanted to just transfer the old air-cond (1.0hp) here, but seeing the size of the room, we have to get a 2.0hp to cool the room down.
View from the entrance - training room and the one still in skeleton is my room. Again, bigger than imagined.
The huge store now has 2 doors and will be partitioned - the front will be entrance to Miqdam's office, the one here will be the surau cum some storage. I requested the surau to have a pipe and place to take wuduk. Lesson learned from experience with previous company - there need to be a dedicated surau with place for wuduk, especially for ladies. I hated it then when have to go to toilet to take wuduk, get my face and the front of my shirt all wet, then wear tudung again to go to surau. Then after solat, wear back the damp tudung. Very uncomfortable.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi there.
Can I use the image for my presentation? I would like to use the third image to express concept of 'entrance'. Thanks :)