Skip to main content

It's Not Him, I Think...

The past few days dok mencari Kiki macam orang hilang anak. Cuma tak report polis je. We searched every single day. And it's really mind-boggling that we couldn't find him but the little girls always see him around.

I finally succumb to asking for an out of this world favour - from my old uncle Acik Adol. I can't say I really believe this kind of thing but I need a closure. So I called him, telling him I've lost this red tabby cat named Kiki for 2 months but now people said he's been found around here. I just wish to know whether the cat is really Kiki. My uncle said - No, your cat is long gone. Still alive but far away. He said the cat the girls saw is not him.

It was a sad piece of information but a closure nonetheless. I think we have always knew he's long gone but then you'd never know... So, after lunch today, I told Hubby - Let's just go one last round, if we don't see him, then that's it. Surprisingly, we saw 3 yellow/orange cats - not Kiki of course. And we decided that the girls must have seen one of those cats. Aliyah kept on saying her friends said the cat they saw has a bell around his neck, but I guess looks can be deceiving.

So, it's final bye bye dear Kiki. You will always be in our hearts. Always.

Comments