Skip to main content

A Nice Drive Back from Hulu Langat

Rajinnya I blog...

I have not been so well lately. Physically, mentally, heart-ily... and I've avoided meeting people because I don't feel like socializing. So, except for important meetings related to my company or delivering cupcakes, I've not really been seeing friends or relatives. Please accept my apologies to those who invited me to any weddings, gatherings, kenduris, house-moving, etc, for I have not been making appearances (macam la artis...).

Today we deposited Aliyah at my second sister's place and drove to Hulu Langat. Hubby's taking me to see someone for something, hoping to cure that something. Anyway, that person was detained at her kid's school somewhere in Shah Alam, so we didn't get to see her.

So, we went home and hubby took a different road back that's supposed to lead us to the waterfalls of Hulu Langat. Oh my, what a drive. The route was long and winding and quiet, going uphill and downhill with just 2-3 cars around. After 15 minutes, suddenly the road opened to a spectacular view of a huge, huge, humongous green lake. We slowed down and realised it's the Semenyih dam. What a breathtaking view... There's not much space to park so we continued but I must say that's one of the most spectacular scenery I've ever seen. If only I had remembered to take pictures.

We then reached Sungai Tekala and stopped to look around. The last time I went there was during my UKM days on an assigment to shoot a video. We were supposed to produce a video so my group did some kind of documentary on the place. I remember we shoot the river, the waterfall and even took footage of wild flowers and insects. One of us "hosted" the video. I must say it was as good as any National Geographic documentary :)

Anyway, it was a nice drive with hubby. For him to take leave to help me get well is... nice. It's a new year and I'm really trying to put things behind me. Even though I do have something up my sleeve for my Ops Buntal but I'm saving that for another day.
One of the smaller waterfalls at Sg Tekala. Thinking of taking Aliyah here one of these days.

Comments