Skip to main content

First Day of 2009

How I spent my day? Quite good actually. Quality time for myself. And spending time with a dear friend.

Hubby and Aliyah went to my sister-in-law's house. She's moving to a new house and hubby went to help, while Aliyah went to my 2nd sister-in-law's house nearby to play with her cousins. Me? Dust and lifting heavy boxes are not my thingy.

I went to the gym. It's been months since I last worked out, ever since my irregular heartbeat episodes, and then busy, busy, and then some other distractions and then my cough. Well, those are actually excuses. And I had a good time sweating it out. I weighed myself and I have actually lost 2kgs. Let see... sebab apa ye... I was just recovering from my sickness... or sebab makan hati... But that was a good start to a new year. I'm determine to lose another 5kg and I'll be my weight before I got pregnant. Saya sungguh bersemangat...

Went home and waited for Yatt to come over. I called her in the morning and we agreed to meet up. It was really impromptu. I was free, she was free, we were bored, and we need to talk. Over lunch of rojak we decided to go to Bagan Lalang for some quiet time and seafood. That's nearer than PD as I suggested earlier. Gila apa nak gi PD pukul 4 petang? So, off we went. We talked and talked and before we knew it, we were there. Dekat lah pulak. Less than 45mins drive. We just spent the rest of the afternoon sitting by the beach, talking, watching the sunset and talk some more.

All those talking made us really hungry. So we had early dinner of ikan siakap bakar, udang bakar, sotong goreng tepung, pepahat masak pedas and kangkung goreng belacan, siap dengan air kelapa muda lagi. That was really good. No, that was excellent. Yatt belanja, thank you very much.

We decided on the location of our next vacation - Gem Isles Terengganu. We wanted to go back to Bali, but then both of us are kinda pokai this year. I went there on an assignment years ago and that place was simply amazing. So, it'll be either in May or June.

Thanks Yatt for a nice outing. And thanks for listening.
Sunset at Bagan Lalang. The Gold Coast project has started.

Comments