Skip to main content

Update About Flower

Remember my story about Aliyah buying me a flower and it got stolen and she got so sad that she cried at the guardhouse? Last Sunday, we went for lunch kat this shopping place kat Bangi. After lunch, pegi lah beli grocery sikit. Hubby and me dah plan actually. While I buy the groceries, he will take Aliyah to a flower shop and buy me a flower. A "planned" surprise.

So, I tengah tolak trolley with Aliyah in it, when hubby bisik-bisik dengan dia and I saw her face suddenly lights up with this huge grin. She then told me she wanted to follow Abah to go see something. So, diaorg berdua anak-beranak pegi la somewhere. Then I tengah queue nak bayar Aliyah suddenly came and shoved to me this little bouquet of red plastic roses and said "surprise"! So, I pun buat-buat la surprised kan... Hehehe... She was so happy. Actually hubby nak cari fresh roses macam yang dia beli but then kat situ tak ada florist la pulak... Tak apa la, those plastic ones will do...

I put them in a small vase and put it on the table. Sampai nak malam I can still see her grinning happily.

Comments