Skip to main content

The Long-Awaited Captain Marvel

Ever since anak comel introduced me to Thor: Ragnarok, I've been hooked to Marvel superheroes movies. After Avengers: Infinity War, the one movie we've both been waiting for before the movie-of-all-Marvel-movies is Captain Marvel. Obviously it's no surprise that we watched it on its very first day of releases, as early as we could 😅.

I couldn't get a ticket earlier that 11.15am. Still early lah kan since the first show was 10.50am! So, there we were, yesterday morning, at GSC IOI City Mall, armed with caramel popcorn and Coke combo, our eyes glued to the screen.

Now, to give it 5 star would be a wee bit too much. Not really. But still good. I argued to anak comel that Captain Marvel is just too ridiculously strong. I mean, smashing a huge spaceship at one go? But anak comel said, "That's why she's the one to fight Thanos!". OKlah 👍.

Anyway, the story was supposed to be around 1995 and what a surprise when I saw Denvers search the Web using, ehem... AltaVista. I nudged anak comel - AltaVista!!! Of course she gave me this irritated look. Hahaha... Look, that's the reason I left my job at NST to work with this start-up that changed my life forever. I used to work with AltaVista Asia aka SKALI. And what a coincidence, I bumped into Caspian before the movie started. We watched it in the same hall. And we had a good laugh right after 😂.

Anyway, can't wait for Avengers next month!
 Early-birds
Sambil makan Soopong, sambil discuss movie 😅

Comments