Skip to main content

My Gift is Here

Pagi-pagi GDex dah hon depan rumah buat delivery. The gift I made for anak comel is finally here. Earlier than expected. I spent hours on Monday creating a gift for anak comel. Sempena dia officially completed the first chapter of her life - school years. And it was not an easy task because I had to dig back old photos stored in my external hard drive, which miraculously, still works. Yup, I created a photobook. The theme - anak comel's photos throughout the years. From when she was a baby right till now.

This time around I used Pixajoy. Ada review kata better than Photobook. I bought a voucher at RM1.88 from Lazada. Buat yang kecik comel dulu. I don't know how it would turn out. Verdict - turned out quite good. Cuma, sebab I buat guna yang 6"x6" punya using ready template, photos yang ramai manusia dalamnya tu tak sesuai guna photo box kecik. On my laptop screen memang OK, bila jadi kecik nau pulak! Lesson learned.

I gave the present to anak comel when she came down for breakfast. And she was delighted. Nampak she tried to contain her emotions looking at the photos. At the very last page, where the photos are of the three of us - now and a smaller one in black and white when she was a little toddler with the writing "We Love You", she broke down. She hugged me and cried. And we both cried! Things are a bit emotional lately.

Anyway, I'm so glad I made that little gift for her. It's the perfect gift!
The cover. I arranged her photos through the years. Some photos memang of low quality especially old ones. Maklumlah, gambar dulu-dulu!
After her baby photos, her toddler photos. She was so cute masa ni 😍!
 Besar sikit. She was so naughty then!
Ni masa dia baru masuk darjah satu.
 Then, sekolah menengah pulak...
 Before this page gambar dia tengah main archery with the caption - "You aimed for the sky..."
Before this page are 2 pages of her latest photos taken after she completed school. I put the caption on one page - "your journey has just started", and the next - "be brave, be strong". And finally, the last page. That little princess of about 2 feet tall is now almost the same height as I am. 

We love you so much anak comel!

Comments