Skip to main content

Of Nothing Much

Day in and day out, life is as usual these days. Just as things have started to get a little bit lazy, I got a boost in terms of a friend contributing to my CVL pouch project. I was digging my box of completed sewing items when I found this black palazzo I sewed for a friend last year. I totally forgot about it! While arranging to deliver it, I mentioned about my pouch project and if she would like to contribute. She gladly agreed. A few hours later, I checked my bank account and found quite a substantial amount transferred. Allah... I am so blessed to have such generous friends. Alhamdulillah, semoga Allah memberkati sedekah kawan-kawan. I'll be sewing pouches left right centre maybe for the next 2 weeks 😅!
 Terus potong kain!
Hari ni baru siap 2. I bought these cute cotton materials at Komonoya. Cute sangat designs. Nak beli lagi!

Meanwhile...
Last Sunday ke KGB sekali lagi. Tapi this time around seasoning macam masin sikit. Perhaps seasoning tu biasa saja, tapi lidah we all ni yang dah biasa kurang garam 😆. But still excellent!
Petang tu sempat walk di Tasik Putrajaya. Teman Hubbs yang ada meeting dengan partner yang akan handle project of our previous Pahang client. I actually received a call 2 weeks ago requesting for a meeting. Memandangkan company I dah tak active, we sought help from friends to introduce us to a partner who can take over. Alhamdulillah jumpa dan rupanya Hubbs' senior masa sekolah, dan juga a partner I used to work with years and years ago. Patutlah bila jumpa rasa macam kenal saja that guy 😁. Small world!

Comments