Skip to main content

Redang Trip - Departure

It was a trip to Redang Island. One of the best trips ever. Amazing place, Masyaallah. Good food with crazy company of friends. The trip was planned before Ramadhan. Dengan rasa tawakkal, I bayar saja deposit to Jay, our trusted travel planner. At that time, I didn't know whether I could make it. But I have always wanted to go for snorkeling trip, the last trip was years ago when I was working in NSTP. So bila dah bayar mestilah usaha untuk pergi kan? Alhamdulillah Hubby could take leave from work. He came back Friday last week and took over my duties :).

The trip consisted of 3 anak dara and 1 mak dara. Hahaha... Ude was supposed to go but had to back off at the last minute, so another friend, Shake replaced her instead. The other 2 are the regulars - Ies and Jay. We took the bus (to and fro). It was a budget trip. We forked out less than RM400 each - all in i.e. bus and ferry fares, food and accommodation, etc. That was for 3D/2N at Redang Island, and 2D/1N at Kuala Terengganu.

Now that I have some experience with Redang, I think I'm going to plan a trip for Aliyah. She would love the crystal clear waters and snorkeling activities :).

The adventure started on Saturday night 27 Aug. Hubby sent me off at Putrajaya ERL station. Met Ies there and we took the ERL to Bdr Tasik Selatan. Then cross the bridge to TBS. Very convenient.
Naik Sani Express at TBS. 10.30pm bus.
Sampai Kuala Terengganu at around 4.50am. Terus ke masjid to freshen up and solat. Jay led the way to the masjid using Google map. Macam orang main Pokemon Go je!
Achik ni sorang je rajin bergambar depan masjid subuh-subuh morning tu.

Comments