Skip to main content

It Was My Birthday :)

Yesterday was my birthday. Well-wishers boleh dikira dengan jari :). Sejak meng-disable birthdate di FB, those who wished me are the ones who really are close to me. Yang ada initiative letak my birthdate dalam calendar. I feel genuinely appreciated, rather than getting a mere "HB" on my wall. Jangan risau, tak wish tak apa...

It was probably one of the most boring birthdays ever. Hubby's not around. So, it really was a quiet birthday. Last year I received birthday wish and hug like every 2-3 hours :). But then, even if he's not around, I did receive his birthday present via Gdex. Pandai plan purchase date so that the present came on my birthday :).
Walaupun tak beli pada launch day, as usual, dan walaupun secara verbal dan mental kuat mengatakan tidak mahu beli, tapi jauh di sudut hati kat dalam sinun memang nak sangat buku ni. Hubbs knows me very well...
 Pagi-pagi bersemangat nak jog. Tapi sampai kat sekolah Aliyah, hujan pulak. Terpaksa balik semula ke rumah. Kaki senget tu tanda tak puas hati.
Budak comel ni belanja Mommy dia cake kat Secret Recipe. Dialah pengganti Abah dia. Asyik wish Mommy happy birthday sampai malam nak tidur :).

Comments