Skip to main content

Hubby's Birthday Jauh Di Mata

Today is Hubby's birthday. Pagi tadi tepat jam 12.01am, I sent him a birthday wish. Of course he was sleeping at that time. Time zone yang berbeza :). He replied at 4.56am. Time Subuh sana. I am a light sleeper. Bila dengar bunyi WA masuk, I knew it was him. Cuma tak berdaya nak bangun saja.

He'll be coming back next Friday. Tak apa lah. Lewat sikit celebrate. Jadinya, di Malaysia wifey dan dotternya yang celebrate. Hehe... I have promised to take Aliyah to A&W ever since I tasted that sinful cheesy nachos for my birthday treat last week. Sebelum ni tak pernah rasa. A&W ni bukan tempat regular kot. Lagi pun, dah banyak tutup kan. I wazed. The nearest one to us is at R n R Seremban. But not that far lah. Around 15kms saja. Janji dengan Aliyah nak pergi today.

Masa fetch Aliyah from school she asked whether we'll be going to A&W for lunch. I said yup, straight away go home and get ready. She said, "Pergi terus boleh? Lapar lah!". Aik? Tak payah tukar baju sekolah? Good thing I was dressed to go out, so terus saja drive masuk ke highway.
 Birthday lunch in honour of her Abah :). Yang dimakan oleh kami berdua.
Dulu-dulu I would drink just rootbeer. Nak "preserve" rasa kiranya. Lagipun, I kan tak berapa makan ice cream. Ever since Ies dan Jay suruh minum rootbeer float... eemmm.. sedap lah pulak.
Aliyah tasted this and went berserk. Sedapppnya dia kata. Memang her kind of favourite food lah. Crispy and crunchy with cheese on top.

Happy birthday dear Hubby :)

Comments