Skip to main content

Ulang-Alik!

Hubby was home over the weekend. For the past months, area KLIA dah jadi tempat melepak for Aliyah and I. On Fridays yang Hubby comes back, I will wait until he sends message to say that he has already boarded. Lepas tu baru both of us gerak. Sometimes Mitsui (lately dah tak pergi sebab macam bosan), selalunya KLIA2. Jalan-jalan window shopping (but more often than not, Aliyah will get something for herself!), then dinner. Bila Hubby dah touch down, baru gerak ke KLIA.

On Sunday, as usual, I dropped him off at departure hall at around 8.15pm and went straight home. His flight was at 9.45pm. I have started working on my laptop when he informed that his flight was delayed. At around 11.15pm he said the flight will be the next morning and they are all being sent to Marriot to stay for the night. I offered to fetch if he wanted to go home. 15 minutes later he asked whether I can fetch him. I quickly sent a message to the one person that I know should still be wide awake - my nephew Along - if he could accompany me. He is of the 3 people in my family WA group who are always up at night when the others are asleep. The other 2 are myself and my Abg Ben ;).

I then fetched him at home and we went to KLIA (again!). Bagus juga bawak my nephew. Co-pilot yang seronok cerita pasal dia pergi kursus madu kelulut. Hilang mengantuk! So, fetched Hubby and we reached home after midnight. Flight tak confirm lagi, so kena standby. At 4am, he received call that the flight will be at 7am. So, siap-siap untuk hantar dia ke KLIA semula. I checked Aliyah's phone to see that her alarm is set at 6am and put her phone at her side. Just in case I terlambat, at least she can get ready for school without waiting for me to wake her up. I reached home at exactly 6am. Aliyah kelam-kabut turun bawah asking where I was. She apparently was not even aware he father was back home!

Itulah cerita I ulang-alik: home-KLIA-home-home-KLIA-home over the weekend :). And I spent the whole Monday sleeping! Penat and mengantuk.

Comments