Skip to main content

Going for Another Adventure

I'm trying my very, very best to finish up this user manual I'm currently doing. Kena submit draft on Monday. Insyaallah, I'll be going for another adventure with the girls Sunday till Wednesday. So, the draft document must be completed and emailed to the client (must remember this!) by Saturday. Oleh kerana kena jaga pinggang daripada terpeleot, I don't sit too long doing the document. Sebab tu progress agak lambat. Lagipun bosan gila.

I dah mintak cuti from my brother. Hehehe... bagitau dia awal-awal so that he can get ready - mentally and physically. For the past almost 3 weeks, I never miss a day mandikan my mother. I'm doing the best I could to make things easy for him. Really need the break. Orang kata apa - dah sampai hidung dah ni. Tomorrow need to do my mother's laundry. Should be enough to last till next week.

Hubby is coming back tomorrow. He's taking a week off from work. Aliyah will be in good hands. Kalaulah Hubbs tak dapat balik, I sebenarnya dah plan nak bawak Aliyah sekali. Screw the exams!
Dah seminggu macam ni. Tak masuk beg lagi. Hubbs belanja that dark green sweater last weekend :). Dalam kotak tu ada dry bag. Selipar beli baru. Small toiletries dah siap. Sun block tidak dilupa. Nak ke mana kak? Secret dulu!

Comments