Skip to main content

Quiet Week

It's been a quiet week. Aliyah had her PT3 Ujian Mendengar BM and English Listening exam on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday and Friday (today), her PT3 Trials pulak. She looked exhausted. I was thinking of letting her stay at home last night to study on her own instead of going to her tuition class, but she insisted. I guess the exam bug has finally bitten her and she really has shown that she's taking her exams seriously.

I didn't even have to ask her to study. She's doing it on her own. Just asked how her exam was. That's it. I thought of my own days when I took my SRP and SPM. Everything was my own initiative. Of course the environment was different.

So, I was mostly home alone this week :(. I had loads of work anyway. After one 5-minute briefing session with my team leader on Tuesday at Bangsar South office, and spending the rest of the hour just talking nonsense on our old days at PPP/ITM, I have reports to do and system user manual right after. As long as I don't have to go for meetings with the client...

Hubbs not coming back this week. Aliyah has to study. Maybe I should spend the weekend clearing up that patch at the back and start on gardening work.
 I try to walk/jog on alternate days. This morning I didn't have much time so I just circled around the park in front of Vista 4.5 times :). I seem to have improved on my average speed. Should jog more instead of walk.
Took Aliyah to Sushi King at Giant Nilai for lunch. Kesian anak aku ni. Muka pun dah tak berseri.
Penat buat kerja, stop kejap buat felt :)

Comments