Skip to main content

Hopeless Romantic?

Ever since Hubbs not around ni, our home has become really quiet. Whenever Aliyah is at school or tuition, I usually spend my time upstairs in my room working, or just wasting time surfing, or sewing my felt stuff, or reading, or sleeping :). Nak buat laundry pun kena tunggu a few days sebab kain tak banyak. Unless I angkut one huge plastic bag of my mother's clothes twice a week lah.

Bila turun for lunch baru lah tengok TV. I've finished Alias a few weeks ago. Now I'm watching Ally Mcbeal. But you can't watch it more than 2 episodes in a row. Because Ally can really get to your nerves. So I watch Reign at the same time. The story about Mary, the Queen of Scotland. Nak kata epic, memang epic but very modern at the same time.

In between kalau tak rasa macam nak tengok series, I would watch movies. Sekarang tengah mood being a hopeless romantic. Bila dah jauh baru rasa miss ek? Let's see... I've watched The Lake House (love it dan sangatlah head over heels dengan Keanu Reeves), While You Were Sleeping (hahaha... cerita lama tapi still very cute), The Story of Us (hmm... I can so relate to the couple... rasanya semua married couples dah kahwin lebih 10 tahun sure pernah rasa), Time Traveler's Wife (still can't see the logic), Serendipity (my favourite new word), The Age of Adaline (also, can't see the logic but very heartwarming story).

Nice quote from The Age of Adeline:
"Do you love her?"
"Yes"
"How do you know?"
....
"Because nothing make sense without her...".

Deep tu. Deep :)

Comments