Skip to main content

Seorang Lagi Kawan Pergi...

Ya Allah... Within just days... Innalillah. One of my friends during my Yayasan Selangor days passed away on Monday. We just got to know about it today. It was sad that none of us got notified. I don't think I've written about her. She has been suffering from lung cancer. September last year, she was supposed to attend our reunion but backed out at the last minute. She was admitted to hospital and diagnosed with lung cancer stage 4. Just like that. No stage 1, 2 or 3.

She was determined to be a cancer survivor. Our friends told stories how strong she was, how positive and optimistic. Linda and I planned to visit her on the day we went to Masjid Besi a few months ago when she was having her chemo at IKN, however, she was released on that very day, we didn't get the chance to meet.

That friend of mine was the first to get married among us. I think as early as 18 years old. She now has daughters already married and expecting her first grandchild within these few months.

I lost three friends within these 2 weeks. Ya Allah. How fragile and short life is. I have a lot of thinking to do...

Farewell Baizura Sairi.

Comments