Skip to main content

Help Came

A lot has been going on. Things have been quite tough. Tapi, alhamdulillah, we managed. Sometimes OK, sometimes tidak. Since our M3 payment last year, we have relied merely on the shop. And with care, the M3 payment has lasted quite some time. However, we have been seeing rough days since GST was implemented and the economy on the down side. With people being more cautious in spending, sales have gone down. For the first time since we opened shop, this month we required help in paying the rent. That's how bad things are.

I've been formulating plans since early of the year. Not going to talk about it here. After some time, I had to switch plans. All the while, I prayed and prayed for help. Minta Allah beri bantuan. I have people I need to pay for the work they have rendered. Honest people. Even though my debts are considered quite low, perhaps compared to others, paying them off is a challenge.

My prayer every single day is for Allah to help me ease my burden, to help me to reduce my debts so that I can be debt free, and perhaps to give me the chance to help people. Yesterday, the plan that I switched finally bore fruit. I believe Allah answered my prayers.

I spent last night "talking" to the two people crucial in this step I'm taking, who are no longer with me. In tears, I told them how sorry I am for the decision, and I pray they understand why I need to do it. It will be in good hands nonetheless. Even though I don't feel good in my stomach, I believe this is Allah giving me the assistance I asked for. After all, whatever we have in this world is never ours anyway. It all belongs to Him. I try to plant that in my head.

I know I will be criticized. People will talk. But it's not like I will go crazy with the bounty. I promise the proceed will be used for all the necessities. Our house needs to be repaired, our old car too needs some attention. Raya is coming so I need to make sure all our friends who have been with us thick and thin will be paid accordingly. And perhaps reduce our house loan to an affordable rate. Lots of plans. None involve me using it for my own pleasure.

Insyaallah. Deep inside, that thing gripping my stomach is my thoughts of people talking behind my back. It might bother me for a while. I can only leave everything to the hands of God. Kita minta pertolonganNya, tanpa rasa jemu, dan berkat bulan yang sangat mulia ni, diperkenankan. Semoga dipermudahkan.

Comments