Skip to main content

Getting a Hang of It!

Completed my 2nd felt craft- bookmark kontot. Sebab kainnya memang sikit saja. A gift to Hubby even though he's not a bookworm. I am. Must make myself one :). But he keeps my bookmark in his wallet!
 One side cupcake...
One side butterfly!

Nowadays, every night I would work on my little "studio". My writing table in my bedroom has been converted into a workbench. My rabun dekat got the help of one LED table lamp and one LED reading lamp plugged to my laptop. So, quite a good working environment. Usually, lepas tengok Big Bang Theory, start work :). 

Today spent almost a day at The Mines with Linda researching our project at Spotlight. Memang best but a bit pricey. At least dapat ilmu baru :). So, we parted with each having tasks of our own. We'll start with simple felt craft first before we do that secret project. Yeay!

Anyway, quite tiring 2 days of spending time at malls. Semalam Hubby and I had a meeting in Putrajaya. So dropped Aliyah and her friend at IOI City first before we head to our meeting. Aliyah tengah kemaruk main ice-skating. It was a fruitful meeting. Alhamdulillah, (insyaallah) akan ada project baru until end of the year. 

Then, waited for Hubby to solat Jumaat at Masjid Besi, while I played tourist in Putrajaya. The weather was so so nice, so I walked. You know, that's why I can relate to Haruki Murakami's books. There are so much walking in his books. I love walking. Cuma weather Malaysia ni saja yang tak mengizinkan sangat. So, I walked from our meeting place to the Pasar Tani nearby, then to the lake, then around the area yang sangat shady and cool due to the drizzle. Putrajaya is so very quiet on Friday afternoon. Really. 
Hubby must be somewhere inside the mosque :)

Lepas solat barulah Mommy and Abah pergi IOI City Mall. Anak dah besar memang tak nak join parents dia kan. So, jalanlah berdua ukur panjang mall...

Comments