Skip to main content

New Murakami in the House

I've been wanting to get the new Haruki Murakami books for ages. Ada dua yang agak baru - The Colourless Tsukuru Tazaki and The Strange Library. But then selalu defer the niat sebab perlu guna cash for something else more important. Then comes the savior in the form of an app ie Carousell.

I searched and found 2 of the books on sale. Used. I think I'd get Colourless first. Of the 2 offered, one of them looked quite new. The owner said she bought extra copy. Bila contact apparently someone has already booked. So, I just left a message saying if it's still available, then I'd be interested. A few days later, the seller contacted me saying it's available. Yeay! Retail price at MPH is RM82.90. The book is offered for RM60.

After we agreed on the price, she then told me her bunny baru saja gigit sikit buku tu. She posted the pictures for me to see. Price was reduced to RM50 including postage. Not much damage actually, so I agreed. It's the book that matters kan?
Ta daaa... Ada la kesan gigit sikit kat hujung buku belah kanan. Going to savour the book, slowly :)

Comments