Skip to main content

What a Week...

It's been such a challenging week. I got a call from my father on Friday morning saying something was wrong with my mother. He suspected a stroke. So, it was a rush of taking bath and then going there. She was in quite bad shape. Ambulance was called in and she was rushed to Serdang Hospital. Then, it was a long, long day of her being in semi-critical zone having to go through various tests. I was there till 9.30pm until my Kak Lang took over.

She was then warded at around 2am (finally!) and stayed warded till Sunday. Due to her distress of being in a hospital, having thrown tantrums, we had to get her discharged. Alhamdulillah, she's now resting at home, slightly in better shape than she was in the hospital.

I would go daily to bring food as always, unless my Angah and Kak Ros couldn't bathe her in the morning, then I would go earlier. Anyway... it was a few days of stress and anxiety. Not much rest. Alhamdulillah it was not stroke even though she shown symptoms of it on the first day.

Comments