Skip to main content

We Got the Project... Alhamdulillah...

Syukur pada Allah swt. The project that we were supposed to get mid-last month is finally confirmed. Dan susunan Allah swt sangat cantik. Hubby will take this job for the next 3 months with options to extend another 3 months. He is paving the way. So, I will take care of our existing projects which will take about 2 months to complete. Just in time insyaallah for the next project (closer to home) to start. Whatever we have now must be completed within these couple of months. There is this writing job for an agency somewhere near KL Sentral with quite high chance of getting. If we get that, it means immediate appointment. So, Hubby will go across the world to Kota Damansara daily while I'll be here across the other side of the world - 3 times a week in KL and the rest of the days at our office.

Transport will be a problem especially Aliyah will start her ko-ko in February. She will start taking a van back to the office starting tomorrow, while I need to get back on my bicycle. Cycling to work is not really a problem. Masa mula-mula dulu (2 years ago) memang sangat memenatkan. Kena bawak spare clothes untuk mandi. Nowadays, 5kms to the office is not that far. Bicycle pun dah ringan with 10speed gear. Semalam saja cycled to office and around the area and back home, peluh pun tak cukup keluar! (Hehehe... statement yang agak eksyen).

Sedang pikir-pikir pasal transport and writing this, I got a call from my Angah offering me to use his car if I need it. (Of course reasonnya ialah Aliyah - "kesian dia nanti dia tunggu Abah dia balik lambat sangat...") Alhamdulillah... Syukur pada Allah yang memudahkan urusan. Will try to survive on planned arrangements and my trusted bike (or can use Hubby's 29ner laju sikit!). At least now kalau perlu, the red Ford Ranger will be waiting for me :)

Comments