Skip to main content

Very Comel Song

I ni bukanlah peminat AJL. Semalam masa AJL27, tak lah tengok pun. Tapi pasang TV dengar lagu. Once in a while masa lagu yang macam best tu I tengok lah. But, I was waiting for Yuna's song. Curious siapa yang akan perform ganti dia. I love Terukir Dibintang. Classic sangat. When Aizat came out - oh wow, ni dah macam cerita P. Ramlee. Then the whole set started to open up - the backup singers and the band and the images on the background. Macam kat French cafe. And you can actually feel it. The song was so, I don't know, "inviting"? Very comel, relaxed and can feel the storyline. Hari ni je I dah dengar ni 5 kali! Yuna - she is such a music genius. (And to think that I once attended our client ie that Kuantan agency's Raya open house and her father sang a Raya song...)

Comments