Skip to main content

3 Things at the Office Minggu Lepas

1. A pleasant surprise from our clients sempena menyambut tahun baru. Love the gifts. Tapi minta maaf lah, company I belum mampu lagi nak buat corporate gifts.
Islamic table calendar from Muzzam Tek. Very useful. Our regular insurance company yang we all selalu buat translation work tu couriered notebook & diary. Thank you, thank you :). As usual, Aliyah pantang jumpa notebooks. But this time around, Mommy wants this. So, dia ambik Abah dia punya.

2. Project wise - Siap translation work. Alhamdulillah... sakit belakang tak berapa severe sebab tak lah banyak sangat. Hopefully we'll get another batch very soon. We are monitoring another translation work. The client has not uploaded the contents on their website yet. Please la cepat sikit. Boleh cepat-cepat hantar invoice. Kerja dah lama siap ni... That video work pulak - errkk... my favourite contact person in that favourite agency tak berapa happy with the result by the team. Aisey... I know he knows that I can't do much, but he sent an email to have me look into it anyway. Macam mana ni... 

3. With the access door system installed, I need to be strict especially with regards to security and safety in the office. After a couple of months, we found that the main tenant's business is in conflict with the rest of us. Just recently, after receiving complaints from the others, I had to put a "restraining order" - no kids under 6 years old allowed in the office. (Nasib baik tak buat with xx feet from the door or something.) I also have asked for them to give the list of names who have access to the code - with IC and phone number. (Apa-apa hal nanti, senang nak trace.) I have a feeling they won't last long especially with that kids' restriction. Perhaps that's for the best. I'd rather lose them than lose the others. 

Comments