Skip to main content

OK and Moving On...

Keep swimming, keep swimming... I will never stop swimming...

Allah tak akan menguji seseorang melainkan apa yang terdaya olehnya….

I might feel this unbearable weight on my shoulders now but I know I cannot stop praying. After one morning of panic, where I sat slumped in our surau with my head on my knees, I thought perhaps this is where I stop. I need to know where to stop. But then, I looked around and realised that even this small surau is the realisation of my dream. I have always dreamed that - one day if I were to have a bigger office, I will make sure there is a surau with pipe in it where people can take wuduk without having to do it in the toilet (like my previous company!). Should I just dump all these?

After 2 rounds of solat dhuha, my head just cleared. I pray to Allah swt to give me ideas on how to solve this current problem. Alhamdulillah, as I sat at my desk, I raked my brains and started to strategize - most importantly short-term actions for now - and executed the plans. And thank Allah, I immediately got someone to financially help on a few immediate actions to take this week. I was also given by Allah "ilham" where I researched a recruitment website and found some companies actually wanting people like us on contract basis. So, I'm preparing proposals for that. Today, the training company who cancelled renting our training room a couple of months ago called to confirm their booking next week.

Alhamdulillah... Subhanallah...

Comments