Skip to main content

Insyaallah Kalau Ada Rezeki...

It was a week of ups and downs. It started with Aliyah having this ketumbit at her eyes just the day before school starts. So, she was off school for 2 days. She seems to get it a lot these days. I was not so happy that she's not in school as the new term has just started. And I was anxious about her exam results. Now, her results - so far OK. Some very OK, some average. But even that average made her top in class. I told Hubby - Aliyah is not in the right class. I had a small talk with her - that she must not compare herself with those who got lower marks. She must put her standards high and try to achieve it. It doesn't matter if she's not in the top classes but she must make sure her marks are good. Comparing with the greats is how life should be led.

Work wise - we didn't get the project in the East Coast we participated last month. A local company got it. Again - pricing is a huge problem for us who have to take traveling and accommodation factors into consideration. But I believe memang ada hikmah disebaliknya. The company who got that job for that sports event must be having a hell of a time now. I don't wish us to be in the same situation.

On a very positive note, we got an email from that agency that we pitch for that grant (berapa banyak "that" nak letak?) yesterday. They requested for a few additional documents to proceed. That should mean that we actually got it right? Alhamdulillah... kalau ada rezeki for us... Insyaallah. I sat for a few minutes with my eyes closed - thanking and thanking Allah. I then texted my Kak Long. I remember that night in my room when I told her we got the invite to pitch and she said she will doa for me to get it. And the day at her place when we left Aliyah in her care to attend the pitch when at the door she again said she will doa for me. She might not know it, but she is my strength. And I thank her for being there for me.

Comments

Aniza said…
terima kasih byk2. risau juga sebab Aliyah selalu kena.