Skip to main content

Jalan Yang Allah Susun

Susunan Allah sangat amazing. Just like what I've experienced last week. Sometimes we plan for things that looked very sure to happen, but at the last minute, they just don't materalise. Sometimes we are stuck at the very dead end with no idea on how to break the wall, but then one chance of meeting someone some time ago and a small little help offered opened another route. Subhanallah. 

Hubby and I met up with this guy - a potential partner - last Friday. Our pitching session led us to meet an ex-colleague, who then introduced us to the guy who actually simply wanted help of another company to submit for a sebutharga. The meet was to discuss areas where we might be able to work together. It was interesting to see how our thoughts jive, so were our principles. And being impressed by the application developed by him opened many possibilities. He even said, "maybe Tuhan memang nak jumpakan kita...". And it helped that we actually know the same people. Small world!

A chance meet, new possibilities... Allah is great.

This plan we had, that I was so excited about, especially that it will enable me to take care of my loved one got crushed. I already planned - my schedule, what I would do, my contribution, etc, etc, everything that I've wanted to do, everything that I've done last time, everything that I didn't get to do... My aim - to make her happy, to nurse her back to health, to get her back on her feet, to get her cleaned, to take her to places she had not gone for months, and most importantly to energise her mind so that she will always have Allah in her thoughts and if possible to get her to pray again. I planned a total diet revamp - healthy high fibre food. I planned to read to her the newspaper or simply to recite zikir so that if not her mouth, her heart will follow. We even told her - we don't want anything else in this world other than you.

A plan not realised, a heart full of sorrow... Allah knows best.

I think I've been warned. That morning I got a dream. When I woke up, I just knew it. But I told myself, perhaps the dream was wrong. But I didn't prepare the heart for the sorrow. I believe Allah has His plans. What I can do is redha, sabar and doa. Most importantly bersyukur because even such a short time together, we made her laugh, we cleaned her up, we hugged and kissed. Before I left, I put my hand on her chest and whispered "Allah sebaik-baik pelindung...". Semoga Allah sayangi dan lindungi setiap masa...

Comments