Skip to main content

Keep on Going...

Things are difficult these few weeks. We have been working without pay. That translation work gave me cramps on my thighs till now. The payment? Next month - after they are ready to publish the report. Then,  that agency pulak - we have completed all including conducting refresher trainings. But the person in-charged went off for 2 weeks leave without processing our invoice and when he came back, he got confused with the other invoices and finally we got word that it's just reached Finance yesterday. Almost 4 weeks of "perap"!

This is really frustrating. Sometimes I thought of doing it the easy way = to just quit. And this morning I was prepared to do just that. I have all these drastic measures in my head to execute.

But one of the first things I saw on my FB this morning was "Keep Going". I must clear my head and heart. I must keep going.

Keep Going.

No matter what you do, no matter how many times you screw up and think to yourself “there’s no point to carry on”, no matter how many people tell you that you can’t do it - keep going. Don’t quit.

Don’t quit, because a month from now you will be that much closer to your goal that you are now. Yesterday you said tomorrow. Make today count.

Comments