Skip to main content

Day of Errands

It was a day of errands. Sungguh penat. Sampai terlupa nak bekalkan Aliyah food for her tuition break (even giving her some money!). I feel so so guilty now. Insyaallah when she comes out of her class at 5.45pm, I will make up for it.

The day started early - breakfast, then a short stop at the office to get an old calendar for Aliyah's school project, then sent her to her friend's place in Bukit Mahkota for her group project, then went back to the office. One hour later, went to fetch her, took her back to the office, lunch, then sent her off to school for her tuition. I had so many things in my mind I totally forgot to give her pocket money. Usually I would give both some cash and packed drinks and bread. (I totally forgot! What kind of a mother am I? Guilt, guilt....)

Next, a short stop at Hj Tapah to meet my nieces to get new supply of telekung and a few other stuff. Then, back to the office - had to rush because our tenant Reza had my office keys as he forgot to bring his and I'm expecting a contractor to come over to repair our training room air-cond.

Now, I am now still at the office - the contractor is almost done with his work. Next in line is waiting for my ex-staff to come over to discuss a project we are working together. Meanwhile, I'm working on these training brochures... After fetching Aliyah later, might be going over to Izzkin to replace the plastic covers of the existing baju kurung.

Working full day!

Comments