Skip to main content

Selalu Diduga Begini...

Memang terasa akan diduga dan memang seperti yang dijangka... This is not the first time. That sebutharga we are participating - briefing was on Wednesday, we contacted 3 partners on Thursday to invite to participate together. One kept quiet till Friday (and even till today), one was so eager but till now we have not received even a quote from him, the last one took too long to get back to us. My cut off time was 4pm, I extended but I prepared for the worst - already did the pricing but there were still "holes" in the checklist that needed technical expertise.

Finally at 6.30pm, Hubby said that guy will email in 1-2 hours time. I immediately revert to Plan B - did our own research and filled up the technical section. I received the info from him at 6.58pm - by then I decided that this guy might not be the partner we would like to work with. I wonder why we keep on experiencing this. We have never done this to other people. And it is really frustrating. Tapi, kalau project confirm dapat, laju aje orang nak berpartner. Masa senang je nak sama-sama tak boleh la kan... Susah pun kena lah sama-sama juga. Come to think of it, we experienced exactly this a few years ago for that agency in the East Coast. And we got the project. I pray history will repeat itself!

The submission is today before 12pm. As I write this, Linda is on her way to Kuantan now. She decided to go early. I know Hubby and I will be too tired after finishing the proposal. So, we are sending Linda - for some fresh air :).

 I pray for her safe journey. And I pray for our rezeki.

Comments