Skip to main content

Pitching Invite

After almost 1.5 years, we finally received the invite for pitching for this idea we submitted to an agency yesterday. We actually got the call late last year (so that's about 1 year after submission). The agency visited our office, advised on areas to revise and waited for us to resubmit. However, I deferred submitting our revised proposal because by then, the new brilliant idea we had had already become "not a really new and brilliant idea" anymore. Seriously, technology moves that fast. I waited and waited and waited... Despite many efforts, I couldn't put myself to resubmit. Rasa berat sangat nak hantar.

But then, a chance meet with Caspian to discuss a project led him to show me this app on iPad that he's considering developing. A light bulb then shined brightly on my head. That's it! That's it! That's what we will do. So I revised the proposal taking a 360 degrees turn. The platform is different, the direction is different, the contents and concept also different but we are retaining the name.

We resubmitted the proposal a month ago and will present on the 19th. This morning we met up again with Caspian after briefing him the concept 2 weeks ago and, oh wow, for the first time since years we become partners he exceeded my expectation. The prototype of about 5 pages is almost completed. And nice...

Insyaallah...

Comments