Skip to main content

Random But Sickening Thoughts

I'm really not good at letting go and forgetting, no matter how much I try. These few months have been very peaceful. I have come to terms - that I redha with all that have happened. The only thing I can do is to provide them with sedekah of ayat-ayat after solat and the few bucks whenever possible to charity with prayer that the pahala will go to them. But once in a while some stories come to my ears and really disrupt the peace. And my heart will ache. The stories are mostly stuff that some people are going around telling... tell story here, tell story there, untrue stories, make-up stories, assumption stories which are all sickening and most of the times sad to hear. The world is round my dears and not everybody seems to be the people you think they are. So, stories do come back to our ears. However, we are honorable people, so we don't do as such. We can only smile and say - whatever, Allah is Great.

This morning is about "harta". It was an old issue, but yes, it comes back. My thoughts - ya Allah, please, keep everything. I don't wish for a single sen. Don't even put my name in any wasiat. All these while, everything I've done or spent was ikhlas. For deep profound love. I am not rich but I have enough. And I am happy. The only thing I can say is - open your eyes. Look around you and think. And may Allah give you the answer.

Comments