Skip to main content

Rindu?

As you know, Hubby and I work in the same office. We go to the office together, we come back together. I pass him by on the way to the toilet, he looks at me when he goes out the door. After Aliyah comes back from school, we go out for lunch together. When you are bogged down with such routine, most of the times, you might get a bit complacent on each other's presence.

These few days saw Hubby going out to conduct trainings to that seven companies we are having project with. He was in JB on Sunday and came back Monday night. Today, we went to Klang and tomorrow Rembau. So, normal routine is a bit disrupted. It is at times like this that I realise how his absence is missed. I was so, so glad when we reached home on Monday night - the sound of the car and the gate opening were such a relief. And this afternoon, suddenly he was at the door at 2pm when he was supposed to come back much, much later.

Baru tau rasa rindu... ?

Comments