Skip to main content

Another Dream...

Subhanallah... What is the meaning of this? I had another dream this morning. I had the same dream on exactly the same day (Thursday early of this month), same time (my morning nap before waking up for work) and same condition - I was fasting. I dreamed of going to Makkah again!

This time around there were 3 other people - my father, my brother Abang Ben and Aliyah. I remember knowing my friend Yatt was around but I didn't see her. Again, I was not prepared (I went there probably in a hurry, again!) because I left my watch. I kept on worrying I can't know the time. And again, I was hurrying here and there doing errands. And again, immediately after we arrived, I wanted to straight away go to Kaabah but my brother said - "We can't go now. The leader said to go later". I don't know who the leader was but I know Yatt already went. I looked out the window and saw the Kaabah from a far. And I had more errands to do for people that I thought to myself - when am I going to have time to pray?

Then, I finally got myself free, took my wuduk and wore my telekung. Oh no, my hair came jutting out. I told myself - "please don't let my anak tudung left behind like last time!". I searched in my bag and tadaaa... I had it! I wore it and it perfectly covered my hair. Then my father said, "Jom solat Abah imamkan". So, I prayed behind him but I had to look up now and then because I couldn't hear his voice.

And then my alarm went off! I put it on snooze but I can't get the dream to continue. Subhanallah... I dreamed of Kaabah twice this month. I must go register for Hajj :)

Comments