Skip to main content

Maha Suci Allah...

I always perform this amalan whenever I reach the office. My first step up the stairs will start with Bismillah... Then, each step I take up the stairs, I will recite my own prayers in my heart. Ya Allah, permudahkanlah segala urusan syarikatku. Lapang dan luaskanlah rezeki bagi kami. Ampunkanlah semua dosa-dosa kami. Hanya kepada Engkaulah tempat kami memohon pertolongan dan perlindungan. By the time I reach the last stairs, it will be just in time to recite one round of Al-Ikhlas. Then, masuk office kaki kanan and bagi salam.

A business has its ups and downs. Now, of all time, is another down moment for us. We have two payments yang tersangatlah lambat bayar. And we need cash for Hubby to go around to all that seven companies to conduct re-training. So, times are difficult. However, I always tell myself - must never give up working, must never give up praying. It will be easy for me to stop reciting my doa up the stairs every morning in frustration. However, to give up is to succumb to failure. And I will not fail. So, each morning I continue my doa, no matter what.

Today, two phone calls showed me how great Allah is. And that working hard and praying hard, insyaallah, will pay off. I answered one phone call in the afternoon - it was from that company that wanted to rent our training room. The person said, due to management decision, we decided not to proceed. Insyaallah, next time. I was quite disappointed. That rental meant that we get huge help to pay office rent and utility bills for at least 4 months. (I think they didn't manage to get enough participants for their training...).

Just minutes after I hung up, I got another call - from an ex-colleague whom I have not spoken for ages. He asked me for a quotation for writing and translation work. They just won a contract. I can only say - Subhanallah... Alhamdulillah... I closed my eyes and thought - there must be a reason for all these.

No 1: we lost that rental opportunity: I actually have thought about it for weeks - if our office is to host about 45 people during the weekend, twice a month, it won't be long before "food accidents" to happen ie carpet stained with coffee or food, toilet broken, etc, etc... No 2: we were given a replacement of rezeki to compensate for the loss of No 1.

Maha Suci Allah...

Comments