Skip to main content

Major Improvement!

That bukit I cycled last week. The one that I stopped 5 times. The one that was 45degrees steep and 90meters long. The one they call Bukit Digi because there's a Digi pencawang next to it. Yesterday I revisited it and I only stopped - once! Major major improvement! Thank you to Sdr Muzz for "donating" his handle bar. My old one was a bit heavy. This new one is very light and easier to handle. Not much difference on flat road but on such steep hill - baru tau its true capability. Little things matter I always say.
That's the route. I stopped about 3/4 of the way for 1-2mins. The 1/4 balance was actually not so bad. I think I'm getting the hang of this stuff. Total ride was almost 13kms. Enough for a short exercise.
The weather was excellent yesterday. But it drizzled a bit along the way and then stopped. It just felt good to feel the fresh air and the droplets of water on my face. That 1 hour of escape from the harsh realities of life was really amazing.

Today's plan? If the weather is good, maybe flat road. Must explore a place to cycle at least 20kms of nice kampung road with not many cars.

Comments