Skip to main content

First Off-road Ride

Finally, my first off-road ride. Last Sunday morning, Hubby and I head off to Ladang Bangi. His gang went to Sg Long - a very difficult track. He'd rather take me for my maiden journey :).

Actually, not so bad even though the route was muddy due to the rain. The little Sg Bangi running across the palm plantation looks so clean and "presentable". I guess, a dip in it won't be so bad! Lots of tough small hills to climb and the ride down were very slippery. But such nice ride in the clean and fresh air.

We only ride for about 8kms in the plantation. My bad right knee started to give me problems. Next time must wear knee-guard. All-in-all = 20kms ride on-road and off-road. Nice one!
Little Sg Bangi on the right. Surprisingly clean and clear macam kat Sg Tekala. Tapi kalau tengok yang lalu kat Pekan Bangi... macam2 bendasing terapung!
Tengah berusaha keras naik bukit... I gave up once - after 4-5 of such bukit. Terpaksa sorong gak sikit. Tapi kalau sorong lagi penat and takut cramp. So, kayuh juga...

Comments