Skip to main content

Alhamdulillah... No 2

Alhamdulillah because Aliyah has gotten much much better. Such strong little girl. Must have been a very painful experience. No more pills for her.

Alhamdulillah because it's now school holidays. Can spend more time with her, even though at the office. A nice break from ironing her school uniforms.

Alhamdulillah for whatever things I might not be thankful for. Or I might forget to thank. Or I might missed to thank. Thank you. Doa is my best gift for you.

Alhamdulillah for some experiences with people lately. My presentation last few days was not so good - we were not given fair chance to present. I am very sure we didn't get the project. Lesson learned - I hope there's a lesson learned but seriously how can one predict the situation of a sebutharga presentation? The panel you would meet? Their expectations? But a few days later an ex-colleague contacted to offer an opportunity. So, all is not loss. Hopefully.

I know it's still early - year end is a month's away. But time really flies. I just noticed yesterday when I watched AFC. Jamie Oliver has this new Christmas program and I told myself I just watched the show where he cooked Christmas feast with his girls last year. Another Christmas is coming. And that means new year. Another year of uncertainty.

If you ask me whether I'm tired of running this on my own, sometimes yes. Many times I asked myself whether this really is a good choice in life. If I had only taken another route where things are certain, what kind of life might I lead? People say challenges are bittersweet. If only I love desserts.

Comments