Skip to main content

Touch & Go at Kuantan

We went for a touch & go trip to Kuantan yesterday to submit the sebutharga we are participating. We spent the weekend preparing the documents. So, it was no Labour Day holiday for us. Very interesting project. I pray we get it. Something we have not done before - in the sense of its scale and expected visitor traffic. We are more than capable of doing this, just need the opportunity. Mesti doa banyak2. Tolong doa kan ye :)

The journey started right after sending Aliyah off at school. Half-way through, we stopped at Temerloh, as usual, for breakfast. The day was a bit rainy. It was cool and misty. Beautiful day for a long drive. It was good that Hubby was with me this time around. My bad knee has been giving problem for days. I only drove about an hour while he slept after breakfast. It was a good trip, no glitches, no problems. I pray for our rezeki there.
Beautiful cool and misty morning near Genting...

Comments