Skip to main content

Am I an Entrepreneur?

At times I really think I can't go on anymore. This challenge we are facing is really taking me down. This morning I don't feel like getting up. If only I can just close my eyes and sleep and pretend that all these are not happening. But of course what good would that be? I can't give up just because one person is giving me a hard time.

And good thing about Facebook is that - there are times you can find some good stuff amongst the rubbish. And my ex-boss shared an article this morning - whether or not one really is an entrepreneur. Guess what - out of the seven indications, I actually "comply" with all seven.

And the one that struck me the most was no 7: "Finally--you love it. Simply stated, if you are really excited about the challenges each day presents, you just might be an entrepreneur. The terrain might not be easy to trek, but for an entrepreneur it’s incredibly satisfying and fun to take on each new challenge."

Yes, things are tough, always. But what's life without challenges, right? Now, let's keep swimming, swimming, swimming...

Comments