Skip to main content

+Positive Thoughts+

A good night's sleep is scarce these days. I wake up with headaches. It just kills me that I don't have any other solution other than waiting. I have used up all available resources. For the first time in many many years, I am stuck.

At times like this I am grateful that I have the other half who shares this burden. No, it actually is not a burden. It's a gift that not many are able to carry but the very few. And I am proud to say that I have carried this through for 5 years now. It's just that this is a difficult period. I call it the transition period. Of difficulties and challenges before good things are to happen. I'm putting positive thoughts here. And I pray Allah help us through. For the sake of these bunch of excellent people we have under our wings.

What I look forward these days? Our morning breakfast session of roti telur and teh ais. Where we both talk and discuss. Of many things that come to mind. Of the company, of opportunities, of Aliyah... Small things matter.

Comments

kgdaisygirl3 said…
You are inspiring!
Aniza said…
Oh wow, glad you think that. You made my day! :)