Skip to main content

Makan Kerja Makan Kerja

I'm now stationed at Residence Hotel for a 2-day workshop. I was supposed to be the trainer but then my cough is really bad now. So, Hubby is the one doing the training. Well, a bit of stumble here and there but he's doing it quite good. I'm at the back of the class, giving extra info wherever possible.

I like the change of environment. I actually did quite a lot of work here. Let's see, yesterday I wrote a handful of cheques after we got a major payment from our Kuantan client, and in just 2 hours, the money depleted 70%. Adoiyai, sakit jantung tulis cheque buat payments ni... But then, the payment we got was the 2nd payment and obviously the money is supposed to be spent paying lots stuff eg server purchase, hosting, etc. Even I only managed to get 1 month salary for this payment. The 3rd payment should give us the financial comfort. I also managed to submit my tax via e-filing. Surprisingly this year, I don't need to wait after midnight to do it. Very fast. Tambah server and bandwidth kot?

Anyway, the highlight of me stationing myself here is the food. OMG, yesterday lunch was superb. Rasa macam pegi kenduri kahwin - nasi beryani with delicious ayam percik and scrumptious daging rendang and kari ikan yang kick. (I'm salivating now!). Dessert was serawa durian with roti benggali. Sedap sehingga menjilat mangkuk. Seriously delicious and marvelous. Since participants this time around tak ramai, we pulled the rest of the gang to come over - Hajar & Megat Z came - and with them, we stuffed ourselves crazy.

Another 1 hour to go before lunch...

Comments