Skip to main content

Imagine My Surprise

Hubby and me worked from home today but then I got a message from Linda that we got some payments, so I went to the office to prepare some cheques. Anyway, when I stepped into the office, Linda was frantically waving this piece of paper to me. I took it, read it and had to sit down before I fainted (yea, yea, exaggeration).

It was a fax from that agency that we sent the sebutharga last week. The one I was so frustrated with that I almost didn't send, the one that was completed so late that we almost missed the deadline. That's the one! We got shortlisted.

Anyway, we were actually invited to present only one portion of the sebutharga - the portion that we have the expertise. So, that mock-up magazine - a total trash- didn't count.

The presentation is this Friday morning. Wish us luck!

Comments