Skip to main content

Kiki the Kitten

I delayed any entries on the new kitten because I didn't know whether it will survive in our care. It's been almost 2 weeks (this Friday) since we rescued him from the dumping site and he is a survivor. He's very happy indeed and in just days looks so healthy.

Oh, if you do wonder, we didn't take in Jiji - the other kitten that Fifi brought back. I have this funny instinct about cats. With Jiji, I just don't, what's the word, "click". We are just not made for each other (nak bela pet pun kena "serasi" ok). So, after some time, we put them out of the house - but still feed them until one fine day they just didn't come back.

Back to Kiki, I try not to get so attached to this kitten. But I said the same thing about Bubu last time (sigh)...
Such manja kitten. Look how fat he has become!
He really likes people. When we eat, he would play with our feet under the table. Look at that, very cheeky face.

Comments