Skip to main content

Little Miracles

My eldest brother Angah came home from performing Umrah yesterday. He, just like me (another similar traits of sharing the same birthday), is a very low profile person though with strong personality (hehehe... me? I like to think it that way). Everybody only know he's flying off the day before he went. Anyway, we went over to visit him yesterday evening.

Here's one story of Allah's greatness, of something very peculiar, but a rezeki nonetheless. A few days before he came back, my father called him. My father is the kind who would make many miss calls if he couldn't reach us (I mean, ya ya, we might be in the middle of something and will call him back ASAP, but he treats the mobile phone just like the normal phone - call tak hengat in case orang yang dia call tu tak dengar kot!). So, after solat, my brother checked his phone and found 8 missed calls and got so worried. He called back but my father didn't pick up. So, he continued his solat (I assume he silenced the phone). While solat, my father called back and miraculously, my brother accidentally accepted the call - I dunno which body part of his that pressed the green button. And rezeki my father, he stayed online for more than 30 minutes as he listened to live azan and solat and even a sembahyang jenazah. I think until his credit ran out. (He's got loads of credit!).

Itulah rezeki... which comes in many many ways...

Comments