Skip to main content

Wash & Cut

I took leave last Friday. Really needed the break. Hubby was off for day trip to Kuantan with a colleague. I think I've had enough of Kuantan for while. Aliyah also took err... leave from school. There's Maulidurasul celebration where all students have to come in the morning. The event was just for about 3 hours - to me nothing much other than the teachers having major headache to control all students in jubilant mood.

So, after my full morning banking chores, we did our mother-daughter routine - a trip to Alamanda (yang dah sangat lama tak pergi). At first Aliyah wanted to catch a movie but then there's nothing good being shown, so we ended up hanging out at MPH, ogle over the new mermaid Barbie, and finally did some grocery shopping. Not so fun actually. On the way back I suggested a haircut - about time for both Aliyah and I.

So, we went to our usual "aunty" salon. An hour long of wash and cut for both of us with almost identical hair cut! That was fun.
So comel...

Comments